(Last updated 4/4/2017)
1. No sale of personal information. WI MF will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
2. Information collected and used for Website and Program features. As you use additional features on the Website or otherwise participate in the Donation Program, we may collect any additional information you choose to provide in order to facilitate the Donation Program. For example:
a. Comments and messages. If you use features on the Website that are integrated with third party websites or services (for example, Twitter and Facebook) to share information about your donation (for example, whether you “like” WI MF) or about WI MF, WI MF may capture your information and use it to reach out to you in the future.
b. Donations. WI MF collects information on any donations you make to WI MF (whether through the Website or offline) to communicate with you (for example, to provide donation confirmations) via your email address, physical address or through other means of contact that you have chosen to provide to WI MF.
c. Surveys and Promotions. From time-to-time, WI MF may provide you the opportunity to participate in promotions or surveys through the Website or through email. Participation in these surveys or promotions is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose your contact information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code and gender). We use this information to personalize the Website and Donation Program and to send participants email newsletters.
3. Information from third parties. WI MF may collect your information from third parties to facilitate activities and transactions for the operation of the Website and the Donation Program, improve User experiences on the Website and in the Donation Program and further WI MF’s mission. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Your friend may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
4. Electronic communications. From time to time you will receive disclosures, notices, documents and information from WI MF (for example, newsletters, confirmations of Donations you have made or tax year confirmation receipts for donations you have made). You may withdraw your consent to receive communications electronically by contacting WI MF in the manner described below. It is your responsibility to keep WI MF informed of any changes in your email address so that you continue to receive all communications without interruption. We may also provide you with Communications through physical mail.
5. Disclosure of non-personally identifiable data. WI MF reserves the right to disclose information that does not directly identify you, for example, aggregated or anonymized data, for educational, informational or promotional purposes in furtherance of WI MF’s mission.
7. Access to your information. If your personally identifiable information changes, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove your information by requesting the change by contacting WI MF by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at the contact information listed at the bottom of this policy (How to contact WI MF) below.
9. Note regarding children under 13. The Website is intended to be used by adults. It is not intended for children, and WI MF does not want to collect any personal information for persons who are under the age of 13. WI MF recommends that parents do not post, or permit others to post, any personally identifiable information with respect to persons under the age of 13. If you believe that we have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Security. WI MF takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical (such as encrypting transmission of information using SSL) and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure and modification of personal information. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.